Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10001233
- Ingredients: Hibiscus blossoms*, beetroot cubes*, sultanas*, apple*, pineapple pieces* (12%), carrot flakes*, rose hip*, liquorice root*, natural flavours, strawberry pieces* (2%) (*from controlled organic cultivation). ... Mehr anzeigen
The perfect gift for the young family!
This Maybe Baby package includes a high-quality baby towel by the eco-brand Kushel in the colour BLUE with hood and a 100g tin of Maybe Baby organic fruit tea. Half of the cardboard label is designed as a greeting card »ALL THE BEST!« with plenty of space for your own greeting text.
The naturally sweet composition Maybe Baby of strawberry pieces, pineapple cubes, carrot flakes, liquorice root and the low acid content clearly distinguish our organic fruit tea from commercially available fruit teas and make it a samova family bestseller.
Kushel is the world's first towel made from 30% TENCEL™ Modal and 70% organic cotton. Due to the special mixing ratio and the breathable construction of eight loops, the fibres can absorb moisture particularly quickly and dry again. It is possible to wash the towels up to 60 degrees. For the sake of the environment, we recommend washing the Kushel towel at 40°C with the same colours and a mild detergent. The Kushel towel is suitable for the dryer. Please do not wash the towels together with coarse textiles such as jeans or wool products, as the tension between the products can cause fringing. If a loop comes undone, simply cut it off with scissors. For every Kushel product produced, Kushel plants 2 trees and offsets all CO2 and fresh water used in production.
This package is also available in pink: Maybe Baby Package Pink
- Immerse yourself in the tea world of Maybe Baby
- Celebrate with us the dance tea Maybe Baby 2003 in Berlin
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Maybe Baby
- Recipes for cooking with Maybe Baby
- Bake with our deep red classic Maybe Baby
- Climate-positive and »kushelig« - all about Kushel
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Item type:||Tea tin|
|Tea / article type:||Fruit tea|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU organic seal DE-ÖKO-007|
Maybe Baby refreshes best pure or tempts with a little honey. We recommend four heaped teaspoons per samova teapot (0.8 l water). Flirt professionals look deep into the eyes of their counterpart and let Maybe Baby steep for eight minutes.