Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time is unknown
- Order number: 10000750
- Ingredients: Apple pieces*, rooibos*, peppermint*, ginger*, lemongrass*, licorice*, lemon peel*, fennel*, hibiscus*, natural flavor, beetroot*, mallow blossoms*, cornflower blossoms* (*from certified organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
»Hey, hey St. Peter«
Together with our good friends from the StrandGut Resort in St. Peter-Ording, where we sniffed Nordic hotel air for the first time, we have developed this herbal tea composition: Fresh North Sea meets modern & relaxed lifestyle. Typical Saint Peter's.
- Immerse yourself in the tea world of Saint Peter's
- Discover the samova lounge in Sankt Peter-Ording
- Recipe for the refreshingly fruity Saint Peter's Tea dessert
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture, MIX Verpackung FSC C002400, MIX Verpackung FSC C101867|
|Tea / article type:||herbal tea|
|Item type:||Tea tin|
Pour 3-4 teaspoons with 0.8l of sparkling boiling water, and infuse for at least 5-6 minutes. Only in this way you get a safe food. Enjoy hot or iced, pure or with a little apple juice.