Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 97390509
- Ingredients: Infusion of organic green rooibos tea (70.29%) (water, green rooibos*, apple*, ginger*, mango*, sweet blackberry leaves*, orange peel*, coconut shavings*, banana pieces*, peach pieces*, orange oil* natural flavouring), apple juice from meadow orchards* (28.12%), sugar* (0.89%), ginger juice* (0.70%) (*from controlled organic cultivation). ... Mehr anzeigen
Fruity Rooty Bag in Box 5 litres
Whether served as a classic variant on ice cubes, added to sparkling water as a sparkling drink or simply heated as a tea punch in winter, – »samova Bag-in-Box« is the most uncomplicated way to prepare a premium tea drink.
In cooperation with Jochen Schwarz, who runs his Bioland Kneese fruit farm in the Schaalsee biosphere reserve and cultivates his own meadow orchards, our varieties of original loose samova tea specialities are brewed by hand, refined directly on site with other high-quality organic ingredients, pasteurised and bottled. The brewed tea is then stored and used as organic fertiliser for the cidery's own fruit nursery.
»Tutti Frutti, oh Rooty.«
Back to the roots: Christoph Seeberger founded his dried fruit, nut and coffee brand in 1844. samova is celebrating its 175th anniversary with this ginger fruit tea.
- Dive into the tea world of Fruity Rooty
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Fruity Rooty
- Recipes for cooking with Fruity Rooty
- Delicious baking recipes with Fruity Rooty
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU organic seal DE-ÖKO-034|
|Tea / article type:||Fruit tea|
|Item type:||Bag in Box, Ice tea|
|Calorific value kj||80,80 kj||Calorific value kcal||19,00 kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||Of which saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||4,96 g||Of which sugar||4,23 g|
|Protein||<0,35 g||Salt||0,003 g|
As an iced tea, simply pour samova Premium Tea Mix into a glass filled with ice cubes. Serve chilled as Sparkling Ice Tea in a 2:1 ratio with sparkling water. Or heat to approx. 70°C as a tea punch.In addition, our bag-in-box varieties can be used as a ready-made base for delicious tea cocktails with and without alcohol, tea sorbets, desserts and other delicious recipes.