Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 97320509
- Ingredients: Organic rooibos tea (80.8%) (water, rooibos*, carob*, cinnamon*, flavourings, marigold blossoms*, vanilla pieces*, cardamom pod*, cloves*, apricot* (apricot*, rice flour*), cardamom seed*, orange oil*), apple direct juice from meadow orchards* (15.4%), sugar* (3.8%)* (*from controlled organic cultivation). ... Mehr anzeigen
Karibu Sun Bag in Box 5 litres
Whether served as a classic variant on ice cubes, as a sparkling drink supplemented with sparkling water or simply heated as a tea punch in winter – »samova Bag-in-Box« is the most uncomplicated way to prepare a premium tea drink.
In cooperation with Jochen Schwarz, who runs his Bioland-Mosterei Kneese in the Schaalsee biosphere reserve and manages his own meadow orchards, our varieties of original loose samova tea specialities are brewed by hand, refined directly on site with other high-quality organic ingredients, pasteurised and bottled. Afterwards, the brewed tea material is stored and used as organic fertiliser for the cidery's own fruit tree nursery.
»Here comes the sun.«
»Welcome Sun« means Karibu Sun in Swahili. With this homage to Africa, the cradle of humanity, we want to offer hope for our return to a united world.
- Dive into the tea world of Karibu Sun
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Karibu Sun
- Delicious recipes for baking with Karibu Sun
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Item type:||Bag in Box, Ice tea|
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU organic seal DE-ÖKO-034|
|Calorific value kj||103,3 kj||Calorific value kcal||24,3 kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||Of which saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||6,03 g||Of which sugar||5,95 g|
|Protein||<0,35 g||Salt||<0,01 g|
As an iced tea, simply pour samova Premium Tea Mix into a glass filled with ice cubes. Serve chilled as Sparkling Ice Tea in a 2:1 ratio with sparkling water. Or heat to approx. 70°C as a tea punch.In addition, our bag-in-box varieties can be used as a ready-made base for delicious tea cocktails with and without alcohol, tea sorbets, desserts and other delicious recipes.