Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 771
- Ingredients: Rooibos * (74.5%), carob * (5%), cinnamon * (4%), natural flavors, marigold blossoms *, vanilla pieces *, cardamom pod *, cloves *, apricot * (apricot *, rice flour *), cardamom seed * , Orange oil * (* from controlled organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
»Here comes the sun«
»Welcome Sun« means Karibu Sun in Swahili. With this homage to Africa, the cradle of humanity, we would like to give hope for our return to a united world.
The box contains 25 space tea bags.
- Dive into the tea world of Karibu Sun
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Karibu Sun
- Delicious recipes for baking with Karibu Sun
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Item type:||Teebeutel Space|
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture, MIX Verpackung FSC C101867|
|Calorific value kj||3 kj||Calorific value kcal||<1 kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||Of which saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||<0,1 g||Of which sugar||<0,1 g|
|Protein||0,17 g||Salt||<0,01 g|
Pour 1 space bag of boiling (!) Water into each glass (approx. 0.25 l) or jug (approx. 0.4 l) and let it stand for 5 to 6 minutes (jug a little longer) - this is the only way to get a safe one Food. Enjoy hot pure or with cane sugar, ice-cold with a little pear juice.