Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 306
- Ingredients: Rooibos* (92.75%), natural flavours, vanilla pieces* (2%), safflower petals (2%), orange oil* (1%) (*from controlled organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
»The lion sleeps tonight.«
Rooibos, the wild shrub from the African bush, stands for powerful aroma free of caffeine. Soothing enjoyment by day and night for bright adventurers.
- Dive into the tea world of Orange Safari
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Orange Safari
- Recipes for cooking with Orange Safari
- Baking recipes with our rooibos speciality
- Join us on a tea journey through Namibia on our "Orange Safari".
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture|
Pour 0.8 l of boiling water over 3 heaped teaspoons and leave to infuse for at least 5-6 minutes. This is the only way to get a safe food. Enjoy hot pure or with cane sugar, iced with some pear juice.