Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 767
- Ingredients: Rooibos * (92.75%), natural flavors, vanilla pieces * (2%), safflower petals (2%), orange oil * (1%) (* from organic farming) ... Mehr anzeigen
The lions leeps tonight.
Rooibos, the wild shrub from the African bush, stands for strong aroma free of tea. Soothing enjoyment day and night for bright adventurers.
- Dive into the tea world of Orange Safari
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Orange Safari
- Recipes for cooking with Orange Safari
- Baking recipes with our rooibos speciality
- Join us on a tea journey through Namibia on our »Orange Safari«
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Item type:||Teebeutel Space|
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture, MIX Verpackung FSC C101867|
Pour 1 space bag of boiling (!) Water into each glass (approx. 0.25 l) or jug (approx. 0.4 l) and let it stand for 5 to 6 minutes (jug a little longer) - this is the only way to get a safe one Food. Enjoy hot pure or with cane sugar, ice-cold with a little pear juice.