Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 308
- Ingredients: Hibiscus blossoms*, beetroot cubes*, sultanas*, apple*, pineapple pieces* (12%), carrot flakes*, rose hip*, liquorice root*, natural flavours, strawberry pieces* (2%) (*from controlled organic cultivation). ... Mehr anzeigen
»I was made for lovin’ you baby, you was made for lovin’ me.«
»I'm so wild about your strawberry mouth!« It's not just sweet-talkers who will be won over by this noble fruit blend.
The organic fruit tea Maybe Baby was developed by samova founder Esin Rager together with her first, then three-year-old son Can, who determined the weighting of the ingredients. The result: a delicious, caffeine-free composition of fruits and vegetables that tastes good to children and adults even unsweetened – whether served warm or ice-cold or as a (non-alcoholic) tea cocktail. The naturally sweet taste comes from ingredients such as carrots, liquorice root and sultanas, and the dark red colour is 100% naturally produced by beetroot. These unique characteristics and the low acidity clearly distinguish Maybe Baby from commercially available fruit teas and make it a samova family bestseller.
- Dive into the tea world of Maybe Baby
- Celebrate Tanztee Maybe Baby 2003 with us in Berlin
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Maybe Baby
- Recipes for cooking with Maybe Baby
- Bake with our deep red classic Maybe Baby
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Tea / article type:||Fruit tea|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU organic seal DE-ÖKO-007|