Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10000751
- Ingredients: Apple pieces*, rooibos*, peppermint*, ginger*, lemongrass*, liquorice*, lemon peel*, fennel*, hibiscus*, natural flavouring, beetroot*, mallow blossoms*, cornflower blossoms* (*from controlled organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
»Hey, hey, hey St. Peter«
Together with our good friends from the StrandGut Resort in St. Peter-Ording, where we got our first taste of Nordic hotel air, we developed this herbal tea composition: Fresh North Sea meets modern & relaxed lifestyle. Typical Saint Peter's.
- Immerse yourself in the tea world of Saint Peter’s
- Discover the samova lounge in Sankt Peter-Ording
- Recipe for the refreshingly fruity Saint Peter’s Tea dessert
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU organic seal DE-ÖKO-007, MIX Verpackung FSC C002400|
Pour 3-4 teaspoons with 0.8l of bubbling boiling water and let it steep for at least 5-6 minutes. This is the only way to get a safe food. Enjoy hot or iced, pure or with some apple juice.