Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time is unknown
- Order number: 346
- Ingredients: Rooibos * (74.5%), carob * (5%), cinnamon * (4%), natural flavors, marigold blossoms *, vanilla pieces *, cardamom pod *, cloves *, apricot * (apricot *, rice flour *), cardamom seed * , Orange oil * (* from controlled organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
Here comes the sun
»Welcome Sun« means Karibu Sun in Swahili. With this homage to Africa, the cradle of humanity, we would like to give hope for our return to a united world.
- Dive into the tea world of Karibu Sun
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Karibu Sun
- Delicious recipes for baking with Karibu Sun
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture|
|Calorific value kj||3 kj||Calorific value kcal||<1 kcal|
|Fat||<0,1 g||Of which saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||<0,1 g||Of which sugar||<0,1 g|
|Protein||0,17 g||Salt||<0,01 g|
Pour 3 heaped teaspoons with 0.8 liters of boiling water and let it steep for at least 5–6 minutes. This is the only way to get safe food. Enjoy hot pure or with cane sugar, ice-cold with a little pear juice.