These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Caffeine-free speciality with safflower leaves
Content: 100 gr. (€129.50 * / 1 kg)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 6
- Ingredients: Rooibos* (92,75%), natural flavours, vanilla pieces* (2%), safflower petals (2%), orange oil* (1%) (*from controlled organic cultivation) ... Mehr anzeigen
»The lion sleeps tonight.« Rooibos , the wild shrub from the African bush, stands for... more
»The lion sleeps tonight.«
Rooibos, the wild shrub from the African bush, stands for powerful aroma free of caffeine. Soothing enjoyment by day and night for bright adventurers.
Related links to »Orange Safari«
- Dive into the tea world of Orange Safari
- Iced tea and tea cocktail creations with Orange Safari
- Recipes for cooking with Orange Safari
- Baking recipes with our rooibos speciality
- Join us on a tea journey through Namibia on our »Orange Safari«
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
|Item type:||Tea tin|
|Tea / article type:||Rooibos|
|Zertifikate:||DIN EN 15662 Multi-method for the determination of pesticide residues, EU-Biosiegel DE-ÖKO-003 Non-EU-Agriculture|
Pour 3 heaped teaspoons per samova teapot into 0.8 l of sparkling boiling water and let it steep... more
Pour 3 heaped teaspoons per samova teapot into 0.8 l of sparkling boiling water and let it steep for at least 5-6 minutes. This is the only way to get a safe food. Enjoy hot pure or with cane sugar, iced with some pear juice.